Friday, October 4, 2013

Finding an apartment

Posted by Mary Rose Haldemann at 11:57 PM
I didn't know until now that looking for a house is extremely difficult and exhausting. I just hope that will find an apartment soon. I really have to move as it's gonna be very hard for me to travel to and from DWC. 

Most of the place we've seen are soo expensive. We saw some ads posted outside supermarkets for partitions or for 1 room which cost about 2,200 aed up to 2,500 aed a month. One of the flat we visited with the partition is super duper small. The rent is around 2,000 and would you believe they're telling us that the room is good for 3 people when our bathroom right now here in Sharjah is way bigger.. Seriously, it's very tiny. I don't know how 3 people can fit inside that room plus the bedroom stuffs. 

So now we are thinking that maybe will just look somewhere in al nahda. We even might get a better offer there for a studio and a better bldg as I heard that it's much cheaper in that area. I also found out that there is a bus route for DWC which is actually good and what I needed the most. 



Our friend, Joey, helping us find an apartment in Dubai....



 

Peculiar Mary Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review