Saturday, October 19, 2013

Selling is So Hard ..

Posted by Mary Rose Haldemann at 3:39 PM
Where do I even begin.. You see...  I sell wellness & beauty products as a part time job so as to get additional income..  but I feel like I have tried everything but nothing works.. only few people are buying from me.. I wonder how others are doing it.. The products are very popular now. I have use some of it myself and I really love it.. It really work for me..

I really wonder how other people do it.. How can they sell and earn so much within a month and get other people to join in the company? They make selling and encouraging people to become member so easy... I could use some tips or lesson about it... Seriously!

Well, if anyone out there is listening (or should I say reading..haha) and would be willing to give me a few great tips or advice on selling then that would be really kind of you... hehe I'd appreciate your help.. Thank you in advance.. hehe :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Peculiar Mary Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review